Learn how to Market Yourself Effectively -- Helpful Networking Questions -- Make the Most of Chamber Events
The Temple Chamber’s Business Networking Breakfast, Business Link Lunch and Business After Hours are events established as prime networking opportunities. Networking is about building your contact base, building relationships and should be viewed as a long-term strategy not a short-term sales pitch.
Here are some helpful discussion questions to use at networking events:
* Name your ideal client.
* Share your favorite networking tip.
* What separates you from the competition?
* Share your most successful sales strategy.
* Share your favorite customer service technique.
* Where do you find innovative ideas for your company?
* What is the biggest lesson you learned in business this year?
* If I were to find you a lead, what sort of person would I be looking for?
* Share one financial strategy that made you more successful this year?
* Are you friends with your competitors? If so, how does it help your business?
* What significant changes have you seen take place in your profession/area of expertise through the years?
The Temple Chamber holds events with different interesting sponsors throughout the year, providing the perfect platform for members to meet one another, build networks of business contacts to keep Temple’s business community charging forward.